This domain is NOT owned by the Call-Sign owner.
So he changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
As she grew more frantic, the crying woman pleaded, "Can I leave? I want to get out of this room. Please."
READ HERE :: bit.ly/VA3HBO
- (3 pages #2page ) Pranknet had teenage girls strip nude in public:
Scarborough, Torontao, ON, Canada
"...successfully convinces the 3 female employees to undress fully nude OUTSIDE and URINATE ON EACH OTHER"
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ontario-man-accused-of-mass-online-pranks-1.829345
3 PAGES HERE
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/telephone-terrorist?page=0,1
READ HERE :: bit.ly/VA3HBO
Scarborough, Torontao, ON, Canada
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
Scarborough, Torontao, ON, Canada
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
FLYING A DRONE INTO SOMEONES HOME WINDOWS - SEPTEMBER 2017
Scarborough, Torontao, ON, Canada
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
READ HERE :: bit.ly/VA3HBO
- (3 pages #2page ) Pranknet had teenage girls strip nude in public:
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
As she grew more frantic, the crying woman pleaded, "Can I leave? I want to get out of this room. Please."
So VA3HBO changed his call sign to VE3KUU, Because he is ASHAMED
READ HERE :: bit.ly/VA3HBO
- (3 pages #2page ) Pranknet had teenage girls strip nude in public:
"...successfully convinces the 3 female employees to undress fully nude OUTSIDE and URINATE ON EACH OTHER"

